Carbon and sustainability e-learning
Square Gain provides interactive sustainability e-learning and development programmes.
We have developed bespoke programmes for multinational companies such as ISG, Multiplex and CIRIA, for local authorities including Hounslow, Tower Hamlets, and Hackney.
Specific modules can be created bespoke to your aims, and we have modules ready to use on the following topics:
- Introduction to Sustainability and ESG (Environment, Social and Governance)
- Introduction to carbon and climate change
- Carbon and buildings – new-buildings, existing buildings and refurbishments
- Green and active travel
- Carbon, waste and the circular economy
- Sustainable procurement and your supply chain: Improving resilience and tackling scope 3 carbon emissions
- Green recovery and sustainable economy
- Carbon accounting
- Sustainability disclosures and reporting, the CSRD, TCFD and the SFDR
(Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosures, Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations)