Square Gain provides interactive sustainability e-learning programmes to help larger organisations to communicate and educate staff, supply-chain and in some cases clients on ESG and sustainability issues.
Often e-learning programmes complement in-person training and facilitation. We have developed bespoke programmes for multinational companies such as ISG, Multiplex and CIRIA, for local authorities including Hounslow, Tower Hamlets, and Hackney.
Specific modules can be created bespoke to your aims, some examples of which are shown below:
- Introduction to Sustainability and ESG (Environment, Social and Governance)
- Introduction to carbon and climate change
- Carbon and buildings – new-buildings, existing buildings and refurbishments
- Green and active travel
- Carbon, waste and the circular economy
- Sustainable procurement and your supply chain: Improving resilience and tackling scope 3 carbon emissions
- Green recovery and sustainable economy
- Carbon accounting
- Sustainability disclosures and reporting, the CSRD, TCFD and the SFDR
(Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, Taskforce on Climate Related Financial Disclosures, Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations)